Overview: Control your Sonos system directly from your home-screen! Sonos Widget is a widget for your Sonos system.
Requirement: Andro OS 2.2 and up
Market Upde Releas: October 1, 2012
Wh’s New in Sonos Widget Pro verion 2.2:
!-YOU NEED TO RE-ADD YOUR WIDGETS TO THE HOME-SCREEN AND RE-SCAN AFTER UPDATING-!
☺ New sett for volume-steps.
☺ Support for multiple system with re-scann.
☺ Auto-detect w/remov player and name/IP change.
☺ Now only conct to known player on the current twork.
☺ 4×4: Only show conct player.
☺ 4×4: Scan button when no known player are found.
☺ 4×4: Remove track from queue us long-pres and proper load of queue with 500+ track.
☺ New sett screen.
Choose from three type of widget;
☺ Normal (4×1)
☺ Extend (4×1) same as Normal, but alo show the album art of the current track.
☺ Controller (4×4, Andro 3.0+, Pro only) re-sizable widget which give you complete control of your entire Sonos System.
☺ Manage all your zo.
☺ Support for multiple system (Home/Work etc).
☺ See wh currently play.
☺ Playback & Volume control
☺ Support for multiple active widget, each o controll a zo.
☺ Change appearance of your widget, choose from multiple theme.
☺ Controller Widget for Andro 3.0+ th give you a complete overview of your entire Sonos system.
—— Basic setup ——
[Add your ZoPlayer]
- Drag a Sonos Widget to your home-screen, open the menu and select “Add ZoPlayer”, follow the intruction.
[Select ZoPlayer for the widget (Normal and Album widget)]
- After add your ZoPlayer, select a player and proceed by select “Set as active”. Remember to exit the applicion us the Back-button.
[Switch from Playback to Volume control (Normal and Album widget) ]
- Tap on the Arti/Track label to switch view ste.
[Chang active player for widget (Normal and Album widget) ]
- From the Volume control view, open the sett and select the w player then select ‘Set as active’.
[Chang appearance of widget (Normal and Album widget) ]
- From the Volume control view, open the sett and select ‘Change apperance’.
[View queue (Controller-widget)]
- Tap the arti/track label on a given ZoPlayer to show it’s queue.
—– Issue —–
[Widget has stopp work]
- If you upd to 2.2 you ed to re-add your widget to your homecreen AND re-scan your twork.
- In the case th ALL your ZoPlayer have reciv w IP-adrese you ed use the “Add ZoPlayer” feure to refreh your ZoPlayer.
- Enable ‘High Performance’ if you are experienc frequent conction drops.
- Make sure th the pho is conct to the same WiFi-twork as the ZoPlayer.
- The twork mu support UPnP (t might be disabl by default on your rer).
- The follow port are us for conct to a ZoPlayer: 6969, 1900 and 1400.
[Widget is not show]
- Make sure you have select a ZoPlayer as active for the current widget, t is indic by a symbol on the ZoPlayer in the li of player.
- When add a widget make sure th you exit the sett us the Back-button and not via home.
[Sonos Widget is not shown in the Widget li]
- On some device and custom ROMs it is sometime cesary to reboot the device before the widget will appear in the li.
[Sonos Widget doe not find any ZoPlayer on my twork]
- Try disabl any twork firewall th might cause issue.
- Make sure th the follow port are not block on your twork: 6969, 1900 and 1400.
See in-app help for further assistance or contact me
—– Permission —–
andro.permission.INTERNET – T is requir for communic with the ZoPlayer.
andro.permission.CHANGE_WIFI_MULTICAST_STATE – T is requir for conct to your ZoPlayer.
andro.permission.ACCESS_WIFI_STATE – T is requir for some feure on device runn HTC Sene 4.0.
andro.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE – T is requir for detect twork change (WiFi turd on/off)
andro.permission.WAKE_LOCK – T is ed to enure th WiFi remain active dur some action (add ZoPlayer etc).
sonos widget andro, se.freddro.sonos, sonos, sonos app andro v3.8.
Download Sonos Widget Pro 2.2 (Andro)